Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take for my calligraphy order to be completed?
- Wedding Invitations are generally designed and printed within 8-12 weeks. A variety of factors affect the turnaround time: number of edits, selected printing processes, assembly complexity, etc.
- Envelopes are usually complete and in the mail after 1.5-2 weeks from the time I receive the list.
- Place cards are usually complete and in the mail 3-5 business days from the time I receive the list.
Do you offer calligraphy classes?
- At this time, I am not teaching calligraphy courses on a regular basis. Follow on Instagram and Facebook for special event announcements.
What are options for eco-friendly materials?
- recycled paper and eco-friendly options are available for envelopes, invitations, and all paper details.
Are your materials vegan?
- Some inks and materials are NOT vegan-friendly. Please let me know if this is a concern for you.
What is proper calligraphy etiquette?
- There is no one rule. But, I have some handy blog posts that might just help you decide what is best for you.