2016 was a wild year personally and professionally. Here are just a few amazing things that happened:
For Letterlyn Studio
- I participated in almost 20 styled shoots. They were published locally, nationally and internationally.
- I got published in print for the 1st and 2nd time!
- I went to the Big Fake Wedding in Virginia Beach
- I passed the first year mark in my business. I didn't make a huge fuss about it, but it happened.
- I did work for weddings (and styled shoots) on both coasts, and a few places in between.
For the Cunninghams
- Dakota started an MBA program. Which is doubly awesome because I glean boss-lady info from what he tells me.
- We traveled to Alaska for the first time! It was the best trip I've ever been on. And, it definitely inspired both of us.
- We went camping a lot. And it really fuels our souls. I wasn't able to go as much as he was, but we spent so much time outdoors together.
- We got a new dog! Pacho is a lab-mix and cute as can be.
I am not a resolutions person. I think we have to take action every day to improve ourselves and our world. But, my hopes for this year are to take better care of myself and my friendships, to adventure more often, and to have continued passion and excitement for my work and my life. What are your hopes for 2017?